Skilling for Success –
Concentrix Volunteers of Project UTSAV with All India Kashmiri Samaj (AIKS) brings a one day program
Programme Objective: –
To enable youngsters (Graduates/Professional) from economically weaker sections, rural areas and internally displaced communities, in transitioning from academics to a professional career path by providing them skilling and capability building workshops, in order to make them job-ready.
Programme Details: –
Class Size: Not more than 20
Date: Septemeber 12, 2015
Venue: Lagoon Club, Ambience Islands, Near Old Toll Plaza, NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana
By the end of this program aspirants will be able to:
- Do a self-personality assessment.
- Identify career aspirations and convert them to achievable milestones.
- Identify skills and capabilities required to achieve those milestones.
- Write an effective resume.
- Prepare yourself to deal with interview effectively:
- Before the interview: a) Research about the industry. b) Identify a mentor. c) Dress appropriately. d) Sharpen your skills (Communication, technical, etc.)
- During the interview: a) Body Language (Hand Shake, Eye Contact, facial expressions, Postures and Gestures).b) Verbal Communication – pronunciation, grammar, choice of words. c) Handling questions, structuring your thoughts, managing your nerves.
- After the interview: Follow-up
- Prepare an action plan to be able to position your ace skills better.
- Mock Interview – Practice the acquired skills to face an interview.
First Come First Serve!
Please Contact –
Mr. Sujeet Thakur (Office Manager) – 9810649467
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com